The Special Issue on “Integrated Approaches to Eco-Friendly Processes for Persistent Pollutants Pollution” seeks high quality works focusing on the latest novel advances in bioremediation technology.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Remediation techniques for persistent pollutants;
- Integrated remediation processes toward persistent pollutants removal/recovery;
- Low-cost and eco-friendly processes for wastewater treatment and soil remediation;
- Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost of bioremediation processes;
- Process modeling and optimization.
If you are interested in publishing your research within this special issue (which does not belong to the Congress USV, there is a special fee), please contact the Guest Editors for more information and special discounts.
More information can be found at the Special Issue link: