Guideline for Authors
JOURNAL OF APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES AND ENVIRONMENT (ALSE)
- OPEN ACCESS – no subscription fees are charged to readers as long as the original publication is cited;
- High visibility: indexed within DOAJ, AGRIS, EBSCO, FTSA, J-GATE, CABI, Dimensions and OpenAIRE;
- No fees are charged for manuscript processing (APCs);
- Free-of-charge professional English-language proofreading;
- Colour hard copy of journal provided for free to authors;
- Recognition of reviewers.
- By submitting a scientific paper to this conference, each author explicitly confirms that the manuscript meets the highest ethical standards for authors and co-authors. Authors are fully responsible for the accuracy of their manuscripts, including references, figures, tables, etc. Neither the editor, nor the editorial staff, reviewers, or publisher, is responsible for inaccurate or misleading data, conclusions or statements.
- Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they have not been published in other journals or publication media and they are not concurrently under review elsewhere.
- All articles that are submitted are subject to the peer-review process and should include appropriate references. Therefore, it is essential that all papers follow the Instructions for authors specific to each scientific journal rules for manuscript preparation. Any deviation will result in the manuscript being returned to authors without evaluation.